Math Problem solving contests for teams of up to 35 students in grades 4 through 8. This program is led by a Braddock parent and supervised by our 5th grade teacher, Ms. Benitez.
- To stimulate enthusiasm and a love for Mathematics
- To introduce important Mathematical concepts
- To teach major strategies for problem solving
- To develop Mathematical flexibility in solving problems
- To strengthen Mathematical intuition
- To foster Mathematical creativity and ingenuity
- To provide for the satisfaction, joy, and thrill of meeting challenges
3/4 of all the girls in a certain class have cell phones. 2/5 of all the boys in that class also have cell phones. The number of girls who have cell phones is equal to the number of boys who have cell phones. In lowest terms, what fraction of the whole class have cell phones?