Volunteers are a vital resource for our school. Volunteers bring much needed assistance, experience and knowledge. There are many ways in which volunteers can help improve our school.
Come to the monthly meeting or contact the officers to sign up for Volunteer opportunities.
Here is where you can help:
- Grant writing
- Communicate in Spanish and can help translate our materials
- Prepping materials in class or at home
- Attending field trips as a parent chaperone
- Teaching a specialized topic of your own to a class
- Room Parent
- Ms. Hart’s Musical
- Play structure supervision at recess
- Morning Run Club supervision before start of school day
- Game Room supervision at recess
We encourage you to attend Friends of Braddock meetings or read the meeting notes to learn the latest Volunteer opportunities and needs.